OPEN TO COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
SHOW YOUR DESIGN SKILLS!
Each year PGSF awards 200+ college-level scholarships ranging in value from $2,000 to $10,000 and we turn to our student community to help us promote these scholarship programs. This year we kick-off our inaugural Box Design contest co-sponsored with Electronics For Imaging (EFI). The winning entrants will receive a $500 check, an award certificate, and will be honored in a national news release, on the PGSF website, and on social media platforms. In addition, the winning box design will be produced on an EFI Nozomi Press.
We will need unique, original box designs for each of the following scholarship programs that will fit the formats provided in the keylines. Keylines can be found HERE
Educators: Please encourage students in your school to enter the PGSF Box Competition either as individuals or as part of a class assignment or project.
Instructions & Specifications
Rules and Submission Instructions
- Submit your information and upload your final PDF file HERE
- Files should be named as follows: Firstname_lastname_schoolname_2023
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction. Files become the property of PGSF.
- The department in which the student is enrolled will receive a plaque for display. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-608-2855.
- PDF entries are due by April 1st. Judging will be in April and the winner will be notified before April 30th.
Box Design Specifications
- Designs must include both the EFI and PGSF Logos which are available on-line.
- The designers name, school as well as color bars should be included in a non-visible part of the box.
- Bright and highly visible colors are suggested.
- Supplied Die Lines must be used for the design.
- Boxes should represent one of 3 possible alternatives – Examples can be found in the same folder as the logos
- A Gift box
- A box for Beverages such as cans of soda
- A “trash” box