OPEN TO STUDENTS OF ALL GRADE LEVELS - SHOW YOUR DESIGN SKILLS
The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is proud to open up entries into our annual Promotional T-shirt Design Competition. The t-shirt will be used to promote the careers possible in graphics, availability of scholarships through PGSF, and/or how graphic communications fit into today’s world. The winning entrant will receive a $500 check, an award certificate, and will be honored in a national news release, on the PGSF website, and on social media platforms. We will produce and distribute shirts to students and supporters as well as at both the Americas Print Show and Printing United in 2022.
Educators: Please encourage students in your school to enter the PGSF Poster Competition either as individuals or as part of a class assignment or project. Open to all students enrolled in primary, secondary schools, and post-secondary colleges and universities, trade or apprenticeship programs.
Instructions & Specifications
Rules and Submission Instructions
- Submit entries as a PDF HERE
- Files should be named as follows: Firstname_Lastname_Schoolname_2022
- Include entrant’s school name and name of creative designer or names of team members.
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction. Files become the property of PGSF.
- Entries are due by June 1, 2022. Judging will be in June and the winner will be notified by end of the month!
Submit your DESIGN Here
Design entries must include the following:
- Prominently display Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation name and logo in the right or left hand corner
- Design Theme Options (Pick one and showcase):
- Graphic Communications in Today’s World
- Career Opportunities in Graphics & Print
- Apply for Scholarships in Graphic Communications
- Bright and highly visible colors are great!
- Final artwork:
- Files should be high res jpg, png, tif or psd (front side only)
- Maximum / optimal area to fill for printing on t-shirt is 13×18” max