This is your opportunity to show your design skills
The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is proud to announce our first-ever Promotional T-shirt Design Competition. The t-shirt will be used to promote the careers possible in graphics, availability of scholarships through PGSF, and/or how graphic communications fit into today’s world. The winning design will be placed into production during the Printing United show in Atlanta this coming October.
Instructions & Specifications
Rules and Submission Instructions
- Submit entries as a PDF HERE
- Files should be named as follows: Firstname_Lastname_Schoolname_2022
- Include entrant’s school name and name of creative designer or names of team members.
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction. File become property of PGSF.
- T-shirts will be produced and printed on the show floor at Printing United.
- Entries are due by April 15, 2022. Judging will be in May and the winner will be notified in June.
- Educators: Please consider scheduling this competition as part of your class assignments or projects for 2022.
Design entries must include the following:
- Prominently display Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation name and logo in the right or left hand corner
- Design Theme Options (Pick one and showcase):
- Graphic Communications in Today’s World
- Career Opportunities in Graphics & Print
- Apply for Scholarships in Graphic Communications
- Bright and highly visible colors are great!
- Final artwork:
- Files should be high res jpg, png, tif or psd (front side only)
- Maximum / optimal area to fill for printing on t-shirt is 13×18” max
The winning entrant will receive a trip to the Printing United show, TBD. This will include airfare and hotel for one night. Additionally, they will receive an award certificate, and will be recognized in a national news release.
Thanks to sponsorship by Ryonet®|Allmade®, ROQ, and Sanmar. The first-place winner will receive a Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit by Ryonet(valued at $2000). Runner-up will receive a DIY PRINT SHOP Original T-Shirt Screen Printing Kit (value $250).