This is your opportunity to show your design skills
The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is proud to announce our first-ever Promotional T-shirt Design Competition. The t-shirt will be used to promote the careers possible in graphics, availability of scholarships through PGSF, and/or how graphic communications fit into today’s world. The winning design will be placed into production during the Printing United show in Atlanta this coming October.
Instructions & Specifications
Rules and Submission Instructions
- Submit entries as a PDF HERE
- Files should be named as follows: Firstname_Lastname_Schoolname_2021
- Include entrant’s school name and name of creative designer or names of team members.
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction. File become property of PGSF.
- T-shirts will be produced and printed on the show floor at Printing United.
- Entries are due by April 10, 2021.Judging will be in May and the winner will be notified by May 31.
- Educators:Please consider scheduling this competition as part of your class assignments or projects for 2021.
Design entries must include the following:
- Prominently display Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation name and logo in the right or left hand corner
- Design Theme Options (Pick one and showcase):
- Graphic Communications in Today’s World
- Career Opportunities in Graphics & Print
- Apply for Scholarships in Graphic Communications
- Bright and highly visible colors are great!
- Final artwork:
- Files should be high res jpg, png, tif or psd (front side only)
- Maximum / optimal area to fill for printing on t-shirt is 13×18” max
The winning entrant will receive a trip to the Printing United show in Atlanta in October 2021. This will include airfare and hotel for one night. Additionally, they will receive an award certificate, and will be recognized in a national news release.
Thanks to sponsorship by Ryonet®|Allmade®, ROQ, and Sanmar. The first-place winner will receive a Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit by Ryonet(valued at $2000). Runner-up will receive a DIY PRINT SHOP Original T-Shirt Screen Printing Kit (value $250).